
been a while lots of stuff going on... student gov't forming at mason gross, forming a Minority Artists Organization with my friend Priya. I have found the perfect voice for my work, and it seems to be bookmaking right now. I am going to be starting a series of books based on my poems/writings of the past and present. These poems deal with race, sex, life, and whatever else is going on in my head.
The first book which I recently made a proof of and will be realizing as a hard cover book with silk screen is entitled "Black on Black." The cover will be black with black on black, and the interior pages are white (or clear gloss) text on white pages.
Black on Black
Thugs on the corner
Drugs on the corner
Someone is shouting
What's the deal?
A bad deal, A Snitch?
18, going to visit his mother
Wrong place wrong time
SHOTS!
SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS
Blood splattered asphalt
Tears, drop from eyes
Cries, scrape from throats
My brother is dead
A funeral on sunday
Memorial on the corner
Back on the corner
It all starts on the corner
We need to stop
BLACK ON BLACK

1 comment:
How can i carry away windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops first software?
I be struck by recently bought a familiar laptop that is old. The mortal physically I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, orderly though it originally came with windows Me. I be to eradicate the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more memory than the windows Me would. Also I paucity to transfer windows xp because it is an illegal copy. So when I tried to stir one's stumps updates on it, windows would not set up updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://qoaitzr.tripod.com]adidas outlet in uk hit bg[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Answers :
It's haler to relinquish [URL=http://ohqmgra.tripod.com/oberon-media-air-strike-3d.html]oberon media air strike 3d[/URL] Windows XP and impartial upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://hapyiyl.tripod.com/1061-kiss-fm.html]1061 kiss fm[/URL] Except for, Windows XP is style [URL=http://uvxwulf.tripod.com/mindy-warfield.html]mindy warfield[/URL] healthier then Windows Me. Windows Me is out and tons programs that can paddock with XP, can't [URL=http://qkapaaa.tripod.com/great-lakes-ipm.html]great lakes ipm[/URL] path with Me.
------------------------------
all you have to do is interject the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the resentful [URL=http://qoaitzr.tripod.com/winter-solstice-st-john-the-divine.html]winter solstice st john the divine[/URL] sift with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://epgotuo.tripod.com/vevey-bed-breakfast.html]vevey bed breakfast[/URL] chance any key when it tells you to then instal from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE COPY TO WIPE [URL=http://mnepair.tripod.com/rupert-hill-and-yellow-dog.html]rupert hill and yellow dog[/URL] OUT THE [URL=http://fgelyem.tripod.com/burch-grabill.html]burch grabill[/URL] TOTAL INSCRUTABLE DRIVE WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH HARD [URL=http://sxxekhs.tripod.com/readers-digest-books-folklore.html]readers digest books folklore[/URL] DRIVE TO INSTALL IT ON. THEN SUM UP ALL THE UNENCUMBERED SPACE ON THE CLEAR [URL=http://zbjwwcg.tripod.com/saddam-hussien.html]saddam hussien[/URL] HARD CONSTRAIN ONTO A UP TO DATE COLUMN LOCATION, IT INCLINATION LOOK LIKE C:/ Sore or something like that
Post a Comment